Thursday, July 30, 2009

Party till you FALL !


I know certain people been saying that Ann Nee has changed alot.
I know how people may missunderstand Ann Nee of her changes.
But, seriously I blame no one for the rumours or misunds.
Frankly, I give no damn.

and

I still like to dance like nobody business.







Btw, that was just a posing.




Alright. I went to the famous 4 seasons club on this one fine Saturday after "retiring" for 3 months.

Quite happy that I have the chance to once again club with my old KAKIs.


Always the boss.


Never sober him and never drunken me. lol

Issac the lonesome and Ann Nee the dumbest.

pssst ... pssstt ...

A crowded night.

This is when the people starts to get abit tipsy.



and then get drunk.






And yet I am still able to hold the title of Never-Drunken me.



Have you ever dance under the snow?

You should try it here.






Basically I dont really know this girl. But who really cares that we know each other anot. As long as we are in club, we dance like we have been knowing each other for a century.


And I think this is only usually happen to the same sex.

Including man perhaps?


8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

phew wiit~~

Ann Nee said...

wiiit ur head. so free drop me comment. no calls ah? ahaha

teddy's lair said...

the most handsome one still goes to Ong family..wahaha..whoops..

Anonymous said...

0_o nei ji dou ngor hai bin gor ?? gam sai lei....

Ann Nee said...

Teddy :: aiks, i should have put some tall ong pictures. so u will keep visiting my blog. lol.

GG :: you tot im stupid all these while ah ! nei dou soh geh. ahahaha.
still so free !

Anonymous said...

yun loi ngor sin ji hai sor geh :(

vincent2903 said...

waseh, still ada masa to clubbing...

andychee said...

How come so many are down n yet u dint down...? u got cheat anot ar...haha? i know u sure use ur secret weapon...!!! =p