Thursday, October 22, 2009

22.10.09

Im going to mourn over my life in this post.
*Mourning mode on*
I really have no idea what I've been tru this few months except for working and sleepless night and wakeless morning.
I've been working like hell these few days.
Go to work at 7am and go home at 12am.
I don't even know how dusk looks like already.
*exaggerating mode on*
Sooner or later i might forgotten how myself look like as i do not have time to look at the mirror.
all I know is how numbers look like.
FML !
I really wish one day my boss will hop over to my place and say, " Ann Nee, u been working like hell these few days. why not take 1 week paid rest?"
Day dreaming mode off !
Back to work !

4 Comments:

JoYcE 00 said...

Gamtateh lor~~~

^.^

I lock my blog...
give me ur add...
I let u in...

TY said...

jia you ^_^
may you be the first to get any pay rise or promotion.
Hahaha
Cheers Ann Nee..

kenny-G said...

no pay rise for me sob sob T.T

cheer on said...

Cheers girl!! No matter happen, do remember your frens is always there for you...