Wednesday, November 11, 2009

# 11/11/2009

- Disjointed flow of post -

2 years by now, thousands of couples are gonna get married on this date. Perhaps this time they'll say this is a very good day because there are alot of 1 ( ONE ). And they'll start saying that this date represent One and th only ONE, bla .. bla .. the usual shit. =X

OK. Cut the crapz off as I'm ain't into all this lovey dovey thingy.

Let's celebrate that today is a day for the single one !!! woohooo~~~ I'm single today. Because no one dated me. =X LOL.

..

Well, tell u what, if u did not follow me in my FB, I fall asleep right infront on my laptop while I'm still on my phone with my friend. -.-" I think I have to really take a rest.

..

Another thing is, I was not very happy today because I failed to receive the job that I want. T_T
I think I just ain't attractive enough. sigh.





..






FML .. because I'm just one of the poor lady digging for part time jobs. (digging $$)

*I think I'm changing, in terms of attitude. Am I?*



0 Comments: