Monday, January 19, 2009

Alright, I know I’ve been MIA for a couple of weeks, I know I didn’t blog for quite some time. Is not that I am not free, is just that I have no idea what to blog about. Talks about Chinese New Year decorations in shopping complex like what Vincent did? Nah … I didn’t go for my Chinese New Year shopping. Not even a piece of clothes I bought. Not even a piece of new underwear. Not even a proper window shopping in Seremban.

So you can guess how boring was my holidays. Ok. You don’t need to guess. I’ll just tell you that my holidays are damn boring! Waking up when sun rise right above my butt, have my brunch when normal people suppose to have high tea, check my mail thou I know that no one will email me except or those friendster and facebook alerts, on my msn knowing that no one will talk to me or even nudge me end up staring blankly on the screen thinking what to do next. Normally I will just go back to my room and jump to my bed and snores after 3 seconds. Woke up when the moon starts to chase the sun away. And then I’ll repeat what I did during the day from A to Z.

Yaya … lifeless, dull life, boring, you name it.

I have been through my first week of study of my final semester. Nothing special. Nothing extraordinary. I still sit where I used to sit in lecture hall. I still see who I saw previously in the lecture hall. I still not concentrate in the class like who I was previously in the lecture hall but I don’t sleep!! Things that are different are the lecturers and tutors. And of coz the subjects I need to study. But, one thing that makes my whole final semester so different is that I do not need to walk to school or tumpang friend’s car anymore. Thanks to my lovely dad and mom who bought me a new blue myvi. LOL. Yes, Caribbean Blue! Some say this color sucks some said cute.

And I’ll say fantastic. Fantastic that it has 4 tyres, air conditioned, tinted windows and music player. I treated the rest as complimentary accessories to me. Ahaha.
Anyone who doesn’t mind that my car doesn’t have break and steering can jump into my car. I’ll ride you to school!

Alright. That’s lame.




I watched Wild Child last night. Girlie movie I’ll say. And it is nice. I love poppy’s new hair. How about you?? I guess her new hair is brunette ... brunette ??? i guess larrr ... no idea .. my hair is still virgin .... ahahaha ...




One of the MANY pictures I took before i go for the Teamcity UOTT. You don't know what's UOTT stands for? I'll elaborate.

UOTT = UnOfficial Teh Tarik. Don't ask me why. I'll ask you back the same question. wtf.

ahaha ...

1 Comment:

vincent2903 said...

LOL!!! ur car pinjam from people hor...

u got facebook, life wont be dull wahahaha!!!

ur hair so virgin meh... -.-ll