Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm finally back ......

from nowhere ..


Before I start telling my bedtime stories, I must first apologize for not updating my blog for …hhmmmm… 1 month and 2 days …? Actually it isn’t a big deal at all .. coz I know no one really cares if I didn’t update it for a week or a month or even a year… (or I totally abandon my blog) coz I’m ain’t a paid blogger who need to keep their readers updated about their life or to quench the need of their readers. Hmmm .. Sound a bit sarcastic hor ? ahah .. Alright … forgive me guys … u still love me as usual right? :P


Secondly is, I don’t feel like telling what really happened to me between 19th January to 21st February which is yesterday. It was just some unhappy stories which I don’t feel like sharing. I guess I am a lot better now. I guess …… so don’t worry …


Basically in this post I wanted to thank to all my friends who have be with me when I were really so upset, so blue, so dejected, down, under a big huge grief …. ….. ….. …..
Thanks a lot. Thanks for the birthday celebration u guys planned exactly 20 days ago. I was touched.. I was happy to have each and every one of you in my life, and I treasure the moment I spent with u all. Thanks again. I couldn’t remember the last “happy” birthday celebration I had. Without u, I couldn’t have survived these long. Alright … I just pick favorite pictures and post it up.



** First sweet birthday celebration from my lovely housemates/besties. xoxo **








I'm singing along ^^




*God Bless each and everyone of you*

B2-8-7 dudes





Abrupt stop !

....... more to come ..... :)

0 Comments: