Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lets continue .....

.... from where I’ve stopped.

This post basically contained more pictures than words.
(I’ll make sure u see lesser words. hmm!)

My wrongly-spelled birthday cake ... lol. Thanks! you guys make things special for me. heart group 11 !

ann & del del with her N85

LaiKuan (left)

LaiKuan, Khaiying, Del, Jess, YeeMin, ME ! (clockwise)

Allen the Intruder in RED !

Vivian (middle)

"camera 2"

wth ? my "king's handbag"?? lol.

The gentlemen, with thier spare tyre. 15inches ??

a blur one, but i like. can cover up my ugliness.



"May god protects my most important "F", Family and Friends."

Group 11 ROX !

grumpy folks with a "peace"??


yey ! love you all. xoxo !
- END -
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>


HEY !! stop COUNTING larrr ... si beh kiasu! sweat... *LoL* :P
XOXO !! :)

5 Comments:

Happy. Lucky. Loving Star... said...

Wow... this was that day photos...
All So Nice.. I think that event is the most peoples joined with..

& whose spare tyre 15 inches??
Pls been specified ya... LOL..^^

Unknown said...

hehe xD at sunway there?
steamboat oh~ the chicken very nice rite? siok boh?

anyway, happy birthday to u oh~

vincent2903 said...

wow, ann got new reader wor...

vincent2903 said...

alex got many tyres...

i got 6 packs in 1 packs...

Ann Nee said...

vincent :: lol .. not new lar ...

jackie :: yeah lor .. yuan .. how u know ah?

alex chong :: 15 inches not specified enough mah ? ahahah
yea ... thanks alot .. i always treasure the moment with u guys .. thanks again