Saturday, June 27, 2009

Once my MJ, Forever my MJ

After so long of not updating my blog, I planned to write this instead of my trip to bali.
.
On 26th June 2009
.
I was really shocked reading the news of his death.
.
I was so shocked that I thought someone just putting prank on me like 26th June is actually 1st of April.
"FOOL YA ! MJ is still alive .. woohoooo~!"
.
I couldnt even want to believe that this is actually hapenning.
.
I was once a child being frightened by MJ's song, "I'm Bad". Try turning the volume to the highest and play the song. I bet u'll get frightened too.
.



.
MJ, rock the people in heaven like how you have rock everyone of us on earth. Show the angel how to moon fly instead of moon walk!
Teach the angels how to SCCrreeeaaammmmmm~~ AAooouuuuuuuu !!
.
Afterall, MJ, I hope that you living a better life now, and i really appreciate that you had actually care about me.
.

I'm O.K. MJ, will always do. :D
.
You are the LEGEND. (^^)v

1 Comment:

andychee said...

MJ is always the Legend of the Legend... miss his so much!!!