Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Random


Sometimes I just feel like getting drunk. When I mean drunk, it is not the kind of getting only tipsy. But drunk! When you can’t even recall what you did last night. Yes, that kind of drunk.

There are too much things to be bothered. You hope you can just temporarily put those aside for a moment and enjoy your life. You hope that things will automatically be better the next day when you don’t feel like bothering it,

“what? Solved? Weeeee~~~”,

yeah, that kind of situation.
I definitely know that this is an act or irresponsible. I know it is too naïve. But you do still want this to happen on you, perhaps “sometimes”. At least to myself. There’s no need for me to deny.

When I am in deep dilemma.
When there’s conflict.
When there’s problem I do not want really want to face.

But …
In some corner of your heart you know you still need to stand strong and face the problems. Even when you have been hurt, stand up.. stand strong.. everything will be alright one day.

*my mind is disjointed, pardon for the broken and meaningless sentence.*


I am stronger than yesterday. But how much stronger I can be?

2 Comments:

Phylis said...

you are a tough gal..
we stil need to face up with reality..
u have the power to confront with every obstacle..

andychee said...

gal everything also have different face... just depend how u face it n how u see it... sometime for u it might be sadness but for other it is happiness. n yet sometime u get happiness at here other side might be facing a sadness... in our life sure got ups n down... we have to learn how to get up from where we drop. thing go til the worst it will be bright soon...