Monday, April 19, 2010

# 19.04.2010


I just feel like blogging but i have nothing special to share this time. Anyhow, i dont think there's anyone here reading my lame blog.

So Wtf.. I still feel like blogging ok? So just read. =P

I had a wonderful Saturday with my colleagues in Quattro (minus the time that i saw my ex.)

(L - R : Jass, Joyce, Me, Ashley, Sabrina, Ebby, Karen, Jessi, Sharene)

We had so much fun dancing around girls and guys nearby just cant resist but to look at us ! (coz we like so bergaya ok?) It was awesome. We was like some Party Diva. LOL. I made this rule that we must wear bareback on that day. But ended up I'm the only one wearing. Whatever. We still have the greatest time regardless the dress code !

I slept for 3 hours and i got to get up n pack my clothes n head to genting. =D Planned to go Safari after dinner in the room. But i dozed off after 3 seconds. -.-"

Btw.. he gave me Rilakuma !!!!

So cute.. *wet eyes*


2 Comments:

AndyChee said...

Oit! i'm still den 'anyone' u mention to read ur blog k...
n i'm sure stil got someone is always waiting u to update ur blog de loh...

Ann Nee said...

aaha.. thanks. hope it doesn't make u yawn.