Monday, May 3, 2010

For the both of you.


Everything happened for a reason.
It's written in English for a reason.
Both of u were bind together for a reason.

It doesn't need to be mentioned.
Because is just deep inside you.
Both of you.
Somewhere ... I know.

I might be somebody who doesn't know the "L" theory.
But I think I can feel the warm between both of you.
The burning sensation in both of you for each other just couldn't be missed.
I can feel.

I'm happy for both of you. (I'm serious)
Never too happy to see both of my bestest buddy got together.
Never too happy to see them share their greatest stories for each other. Together.

I'm not here to give pressure from writing this.
Because I believe it will be a comforting relationship.
As comfort as you see baby sleeping sound on your arm.
To such a baby lover, I guess you know what I'm talking about.


I always have the feeling I'll be writing this blog one day.
Today may not be the best day.
But it will be the day I pour the greatest bless of mine to both of you.


Remember my dear, its all begin from this picture and the word "green tian"


I hope I'm not wrong.



I'm glad, you, my dear girl, u aren't really brain wash by me.So, Bravo!
Love you.
Love both of you as deeply as I can. Hopefully these love stands 1% the love of urs as I don't really have too much"love" left. *teehee*



Dear, next year today ..... remember I am here to be happy for both of you. Always.


-with love to you-
<3

0 Comments: