Monday, May 10, 2010

Small but Great !!


I assume you already know that I had a good start of working life in a small audit firm.
Thou it isn't perfect, but its wonderful.
Yes, I personally think it is a wonderful experience.
With bunch of wonderful ladies, how bad it can be?


Celebrate Shu Mei's (resigned) birthday at Pavilion Sakae Sushi.



Normal ladies do this in the washroom. Especially when there is a big mirror like this !
Fully utilize !!



Yam Seng !


Chloe's farewell in the office at 1am !!

with domino's and tons of work. Poor girl.


She called me Ah Neh. Hmph! and everyone starts calling since then.

And not to be missed, her signature action.

Let me present to u....

The "APalah ~"



Poh Yess's farewell.


Dinner at Cheras. No idea which part of Cheras, but Damn ! The Thai Food is good. Recommended !!



Then visited my ex tax manager


So called "Annual lunch" in Millennium Hotel. Food is not that good. But I heard that the desserts are good. Nah, I don't like dessert. Because I'm not feminine enough.



My birthday dinner with the 2 lovely girls.
They know i do not like to eat cakes, so they replaces it with a bun instead. Clever !


Finally when everyone I heart left the mini maini firm , now my turn for them to celebrate my farewell.
Buahahahaha.. It was a Blast !!
Like how you blast your amplifier !!!!
*lame*

Manage to take some pictures before I went crazy in the club.
My partey afterall right? :P

Ebby the supervisor. She is really the Super supervisor. Trust me... she is. No one will disagree.
She can kill 3 birds with a stone. fuiseh ~ geng leh ! No picture to prove but just believe lar.

Shareen the intern girl. She is blur at times but cute !

Jessi the normal girl. Yes, finally i found one normal girl in the office. Perhaps I wasn't too close with her also lar. But also not very far lar. Not as close as to them.

|
V

The Js !

Please ignore the guy. Drunk case.

My shelter.

My entertainer !

My guru !

Ladies that can never be missed !

The BIG family in a small firm.

?
?

Yes.. my "boss" do not hire man !

I bet ..
She wants her husband to be the THORN among the ROSES !
hehehe..
so guys, why not challenge urself and send resume to this small firm.
I give u a kiss if she hires you.
wooooopppsss~

*cabut*
*abrupt break*
*scream*
I love you ladies ! ever n ever !
*cabut*


Related post : #19.04.2010

1 Comment:

Beverly's Secret said...

Like the "apalah" picture!! Haha.. Cute-nya~~