Sunday, March 8, 2009

08.03.2008

Been tru alot of "down" these few months .. i guess is time for me to restart my brand new year ..


Today morning i visited the dentist, took off my braces. yey ! hmmm .. not too happy, cuz i miss the time when i had my bracess on. ok, now the bracess is off, but .. i still need to wear the retainer for 6 more months. :( thou, the retainer is transparent, but it still makes me unconfortable. I couldnt talk properly and the flows of saliva changed. (gross?)

Next week gonna be my dying week. Lots to do. Lots to rush.


1 ballnight awaiting on monday. ( not desperate at all -.-" )


1 test awaiting on friday. not even started studying.


VIVA (thesis presentation) on friday too. and i need to prepare everything before friday. gosh. is like a death sentnce to me.


I bought this blouse for my VIVA. nice?

**

Last friday i had great time with miss clk in the mines. believe it or not, we spent 6 hours in that small shopping complex. thanks to her. without her, i've never accomplished my mission. FINALLY.



i'll talk about it in the next post. check it out? lol. need to sleep. muah. :)

2 Comments:

vincent2903 said...

hey, hey... u also got spend time with us ler... although its just a few minutes...

Happy. Lucky. Loving Star... said...

Hey Vincent.. perasan betul lah u... Just few mins... They go for 6 or 7 hours... haha