Sunday, March 1, 2009

You totally have no idea how dispointed am I.




What do you think about people who invade your privacy?


What do you think about the person who read your diaries/journals?


What do you think about the person who checked on you without ur permission? Without your knowledge?


What do you think about the person who break into your password protected blog without your permission?

What do you think about the person who still talks about your very good friend who had passed away and said i dont deserve to miss him after so long instead i should miss him more?


What do you think about a person who keeps on talking about your sad stories when you warned him not to mention those anymore.


What do you think a person should act when he or she met this kind of person?


I guess i am too decent in writting this post.


I should add something to show my anger.wtf.


But ... sigh .. forget it . Why not just say goodbye to this person?


I know YOU are reading. Thanks for being such a GOOD daily reader. You know who you are. unless u want me to mention your name. :)


You know I can write alot more. But... I cant afford to think back what u did to me. is just hurt me so deeply. Goodbye.

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

aiyaya~ what is happens?
just take it easy... ok?
dun worry too much ^^

vincent2903 said...

i din invade ur privacy ler.. i onli invade the 1st comment for tis post wahahaha!!!

Clk said...

i know how u felt..
men..they are unpredictable sumtimes..

vincent2903 said...

lol!!! i thought i'm first...

neway clk, ladies also very unpreditable...

the hardest to predict is those 4 digit magnum number...