Friday, March 13, 2009

Any Jobs for the Poor lil one ??

I need a PART TIME JOB !!!!

I am SUPAH BROKE!! I’ve been spending a lot since 2 weeks ago. I’m not becoming an extravagant ok. I didn’t buy any unnecessary items!

Alright, alright… I know you wouldn’t agree with me. So, you be the judge and tell me if its unnecessary to me ! btw .. *no death sentence please* :P

For UTAR ball night :

Handkerchief dress


BB cream @ SASA



Mascara @ SASA



Pencil eyeliner ( Cybercolour ) @ SASA



For VIVA (Thesis presentation) :

Blazer @ G2000



Pants @ Elements




Blouse @ Seed


For normal occasions :

One of the dresses I bought in Forever 21. Hey, I tried like so many dresses and I bought only one for my normal occasion k.! This shows I still care bout the money in my atm OK. Erk… no .. My wallet infact, because my saving account is EMPTY.



Now u can forget about stealing my ATM card or breaking into my savings !

This is eh Fringe bag from Forever 21, thou it isn’t a necessary item, but wtf! It is SUPAH NICE ok.. ! Even my mom agreed on me. So I consider I’ve made the right decision to buy ! lol.



Alright. Hey .. And thatzit. I’ve counted and it is less than 10 items. This shows I didn’t simply pick items and buy right??? J ….. However ….. I still think I’m in deep shit .. Because this

LESS-THEN-TEN-ITEM made me spent more than 700 bucks (Malaysia bucks). Uuurghhhhhh ….. Damn!

I need JOBSSSSS !!!!!!

BUT. not fulltime ... Part time on weekend/ freelance pls. because I still bloody care bout my studies ! ahahaha …

8 Comments:

Kattie said...

Oh i need a job too. We may be competitors, then :P.Jk

I've bumped into your blog and just say hi :)

Ann Nee said...

thanks for dropping by kattie .. :)
visited your blog too .. from finland? or u currently doing ur studies in finland?

Unknown said...

wow~~ buy alot thing wor~
u went to utar ball??

vincent2903 said...

go work at kfc lor since its near by nia...

rm3 per hour... dont so hiam...

juicyhippo said...

I have seen this bag somewhere...but couldn't recall where.
Love it but didn't have the gut to buy it as I don't think it will look good on me...hehehe...

Ann Nee said...

Jackie :: yarr .. went to utar ballnight .. why u didint go?

Vincent :: i help u to clean ur house u pay me rm 20.one day. ok ? ahaha .. dun so kiam !

Clumsyqueen :: u look sweet in that picture .. so i think u look good in everything. :)

vincent2903 said...

u think u first class maid meh...

Ann Nee said...

vincent :: better than the residents of the house.