Sunday, April 12, 2009

Random #11042009

I have a great day.


A picture of myself before I go for a date. Oh? What did I just typed? *giggle*






I had Sushi for lunch/dinner.



I watched Knowing and the movie is good. Recommended.


I went to buy some groceries for supper.



I made salad and it taste so good!





I went CyberFusion and saw 2 incredible KFC and PIZZA HUT truck parked outside MMU Grandhall. and not forgotten two ambulance. I guess in case the participant faint halfway through completing the marathon.




I hang around MMU campus in middle of the night and it feels spooky. So big and so quiet. So far MMU(Cyberjaya) is the nicest campus I've visited.



I was superb tired last night. But it is still a great day for me.



Super tired Super great.




****



6 Comments:

vincent2903 said...

DATE!!! ANN GO DATING!!!

HOW CAN!!! I DIDNT GO DATING FOR CENTURIES!!!

Clk said...

im sad..my darling has been stolen!!!wth is dat guy?!hahaha..

Ann Nee said...

wincent :: centuries ?? wtf . u just went last friday or saturday ! lying is a sin !!!!!!! ahaaha .. suddenly sound so holy pulak.

clk :: im always ur darling .. no one can replace u position in my heart . *hugs kisses*
ahahaha ... goosebumps !

Clk said...

btw,MMU(cyberjaya) nice?i think is so so oni except for their cafe is air-conditioned..haha..

Ann Nee said...

ahah .. our utar cafe also air conditioned kay.. infact the whole building is air conditioned ... and it is so "air conditioned" that the "air" can freeze me to death !

vincent2903 said...

hey, thats not dating... thats gathering... btw how u found out de?