Monday, April 13, 2009

Random #13042009

My STML ( Short Term Memory Loss ) sickness getting worse. I couldnt recall what I've commented in Ms CLK's blog 5 minutes ago. Shyt ! How am I going to sit for my final. gosh. I look llike 18 years old but I have the memory of 80 year-old-lady. worse than that I guess. The female version of Benjamin Button.


My CGPA is dropping. Plus I flunk one midterm test so I really need to work hard for my final semester or else ......... *no idea what to write*


Today I spent 2 hours in the library. Didn't manage to read alot.


........ is because I camwhore too ! ahaha .. sigh .. I know it aint funny. I myself kinda disapointed thou with my procrastinate attitude. Knowing that I do not have much time left till my final exam i can still main main alone in the library. cis! seriously hate my attitute. Can someone please just slap to wake me up.




I love to sit facing or next to the window in the library to get enough sun light.



Camwhore With all my stationery around me. lol.

jeng jeng jeng ...

>>>

>>

>

The RAJIN part of me ... ahaha ..

alright. stoping here. I need to study already !

aja aja faiti !

(above was a stolen qoute from Miss CLK. I thought Faiti Is her bf's name. lol!)

****

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

wow~ rajin hor...
pretend one ah? wakaka xD

vincent2903 said...

i'll be glad to slap u from ur serious STML... wahhaaha!!!

still ada masa camwhore in library...

Ann Nee said...

jackie :: pretend ur head larrr ... ahaha

Vincent :: i charge !! ahah .. too sleepy .. plus reading some alien notes(MADM) .. make me even wanna lie on the table n snor.