Friday, May 8, 2009

Back in Action ...

Yey! I’m back. I’ve been busy with my final exam so forgive me for not updating for .. er .. 2 weeks? Yea.. two weeks. I been living in hell in these 2 weeks. There are only four things I did during that 2 bloody weeks

- Sleep/day dream
- toilet biz
- eat
- study

That’s it.

Sound hardworking horr .. *teehee*
Hmm… just don’t get fooled by my super hardworking look.
Let me just apportion it to give u a clearer picture.

- Sleep/day dream (50%)
- Toilet biz (10%)
- Eat (20%)
- Study (20%)

Well, now you know I aint that hardworking, at least not as hardworking as you’ve expected. If u think I’m very hardworking, then I’m actually just hardworking. If you think no… I’m not a hardworking kind of girl, then I’m a worse-than-lazy girl.

(wth. I dont even know what I'm saying)

alright. I simply wanna say that im lazy and I did so terribly horribly badly in my final. I reckon 80% I’m going to retake the exam.

Ah ma… wo dui bu qi ni ah (ma .. forgive me ).. Don’t cane me when I got back home. Have some mercy. :(
Happy Mother’s day in advance. I bought you pressie. I’ll give you if only u don’t cane me. Ahaha.

*lame update*

Ohya !! one more thing.. I changed my hairstyle… :P


4 Comments:

darius said...

leng lui, whatever hair style u change also, once a leng lui, always a leng lui la... hehe...

Anonymous said...

XD

Ann Nee said...

dd :: since when u became such a lovey dovey guy huh? ahaha

anonymous :: :P

darius said...

hehe... shhh...=)