Sunday, May 10, 2009

Guess where i went !

I'm not writting any description for those pictures below. :P
But I'll write it later. So at the moment guess where I went !

[ Darius got to guess it correctly. :( ]

Heading to KLCC

Nando's chicken for brunch.


I like this. Nando's Garlic source and Extra Hot chilli.


All the 4 saurces. Garlic, Tomato, Hot, Extra Hot.

My favourite drink there. Sparkling Apple.

This eel can kill a cow ! incredible. then I guess the eel can kill me 10 times.


Fishes.

Fishes again!

The fattest frog I've ever seen

Looking for the missing Red Iguana.


The Tarantulas.

wallpaper. ahaha.

trying to ignore the warning hanging there.

Oh ! caught!


Do you know how this turtle posed?

Like this with the mouth open BIG. Ahhhhh~~
The Iguana is thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss long !

The fish is also thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss long. longer indeed.

I cannot resist to write this because i wanted to tell u so badly that the fish and i have the same gene. The sexy-lip-gene. ahahahaa.

How come I posed like I'm praying. -.-"
Cutest fish ever. I tot that is the eyes and mouth. ahaha... it is actually thier "salutan pernafasan".(english?)


SHARK !!!!

Why girls like to camwhore.

TADA !


Friendly stingray. I like playing with it.

Saw the BIG stingray ???

I like this.

This is the picture where DARIUS saw the KLCC AQUARIA word. No doubt, He has very sharp eyes. Use to peep through many glasses to spot pretty girls? ahaha.


Last picture before heading back to Sg Long.

*abrupt stop*

Got to go.

[I'll give you a hot and spicy flying kiss for those who can answer correctly. ahaha.

Not applicable to those who already know!]

*edited*

9 Comments:

darius said...

aquaria klcc... got the name there ady la... hehe...

*hot and spicy flying kiss, come to me!!! hehe...

Ann Nee said...

ei .. wait ... where's the name larr? i scrolled like 3427 times also couldnt find the name. -.-"

darius said...

must have sharp eyes... but the hot and spicy flying kiss how la? i want know... hehe... wink2...=)

vincent2903 said...

yer... din ajak me go...

Ann Nee said...

kanasai ! im going to burn ur luggage bag in redang tomoro ! burn all ur peneng pictures u took ! ahaha ..

darius said...

shhh... dont tell everyone ya... hehe... btw, i got a feeling it was aquaria and when i saw the glass, it was confirmed... hehe...

Anonymous said...

"This is the picture where DARIUS saw the KLCC AQUARIA word. No doubt, He has very sharp eyes. Use to peep through many glasses to spot pretty girls? ahaha." taken from ur post, the answer is there KLCC AQUARIA. U r actually giving out the answer at the same time

Ann Nee said...

anonymous :: i wrote that after darius guess correctly. :) it has been edited. btw .. thanks for dropping by.

andychee said...

walau i really miss it this Aquaria Klcc... so so nice.. i like fishes...