Wednesday, May 20, 2009

.Unicorn.

This will be a very short post because I am rushing out to celebrate my high school friend's birthday.


I am back 2 days ago from the "somewhere" I mentioned previously. I will post more about it few days later because tomorrow I need to attend another farewell party of my college's friend. He is going to UK to furthur his studies. ish~. envy envy.


Anyhow, below is one of the picture I took during the trip.




Gorgeous isnt it?


Oit, I meant the Unicorn lar. I'm not that perasan kay !




Come on ..... start guessing where I went. It is so Supah Blot-dy easy.

11 Comments:

darius said...

got present ah? hehe... nvm, i give others a chance k? hehe... tc...

Ann Nee said...

present ur head lahhh ...
you should be the one who gimme present if u can guess it correctly. ahahaha

darius said...

wey, where got like that one... u terbalik la... hehe... where souvenir from the "place" la? hehe...

Ann Nee said...

where got terbalik larrrr ...
sourvenir? ahhaa .. i bought nothing larr .. tot of taking sand to u .. but they said will kena tangkap to jail n rm5k saman.
u dun wanna see me in jail .. arent u.

Anonymous said...

haha..nice unicorn tattoo! =D

darius said...

i think the fella tipu u la... ayo...

Ann Nee said...

darius :: not tipu lar .. i saw the police boat too larr ... the boat is like so terror.

kenwooi :: did u just drool ? lol... kidding kidding ... thanks !

Beverly's Secret said...

Not only gorgeous but S.E.X.Y!!! You rock~~

Ann Nee said...

awwhhh .. u are so sweetttt ..

Towards healthy and leisure life~! said...

Nice unicorn...

vincent2903 said...

fuyoh... sexy oh...