Saturday, September 13, 2008

Let the "Female Dog" do the talking ..

2 weeeks ago i posted this personal message in my MSN ..


If anyone of u cant see the picture clearly .. i've actually wrote "I shall take up smoking before asking someone else to stop smoking"..

Seeing a person that i've actually loved* didnt stop smoking after 2 years of my nagging before we broke up aint making me disapointed.. instead he wakes me up by giving me a virtual hard slap on my face..


It hurts the heart rather than the face..


Waking up from a sweet dream and entering the hell world definitely making my life upside down.. i am now looking at this world at a perfect point of view.. is like how I'm looking at this statement i've made..


I've tried so hard in the past 2 years to persuade him to stop smoking.. i do hope he does it because of me.. at least because I was his "DAMN GOOD GIRLFRIEND"..


After living my life without him for approx 2 years.. i realised that i done the biggest mistakes in my life for 21 years of life besides hurting my parents for being so rebellious..


I should have take up smoking before asking him to stop smoking.. at least i know how hard or how difficult a person need to ressist himself or herself from smoking.. I wasn't a smoker.. I am not a smoker now.. so i really have no idea how hard it is to stop smoking.. and i guess the none smoker cant really explain precisely the feeling.. maybe living without cigarrettes is like living in a world with no air? Perhaps i shall just stuck one cigarrettes in my damn mouth.. to at least make me qualified to do the advising.. yes.. i know its ridiculous..


One cant understand the pain of others only he or she has gone trough the same pain.. stand in others position before you do the talking..


* I just realized soon after we broke up and he has already dating another lovely girl.. whom was one of my goodfriend during my high school..


Why do I never know what I've got till its gone..

0 Comments: