Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sickening conversation..


She : Hello..

He : What time u woke up?

She : Right after you called me..

He : What time u slept last night?

She : Right after i gave u a goodnight message..

He : Did u wake up in the middle of the night?

She : Yes..

He : What u did?

She : Study..

He : After that..?

She : Sleep lor.. so late ady..

He : Did u do anything else?

She : Yea.. went out for supper with housemates for a while..

He : Why didnt u tell me ?

She : Erk.. but i told u once u asked me what i did besides studying..

He : But why didnt u tell me right after i asked u what u did after u wake up.. u dont really wanna let me know.. don't u?

She : No.. I do have the intention to tell you..

He : but then why u lied?

She : I did not ! Is just that i know u will keep on asking me questions so i might just leave it for the latter..

He : U can actually let me know right after im asking u.. but why u didnt?

She : There's nothing wrong answering it later..

He : U can actually let me know sooner but u did not ..

She : Whats the wrong with you?

He : Is because u trying to lie to me by not answering it..

She : But i did answer you !

He : Is when im asking the 2nd time...

She : But i answered.. didn't i ?

He : But u could have answered before i asked u the second time ...

She : Is that really matter?

He : I just do not understand why didnt u answered me before i asked u the second time..

She : ....

and the wonderful quarelling begin ..


He : @#$#@%$^ ( you should let me know once i asked !! )



She : @!#@#%$#%$%@$@ ( I DID ..!! )


and guess what??

.. it takes both of them 2 hours to end up this stupid conversation

0 Comments: