Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Reality



Dreams might begin with you standing alone on an empty road ..

Dreams might end up with you falling inlove with someone you did not meet in reality ..

The love is so strong .. so strong that makes me rather just sleep forever than waking up facing the pain ..

The pain you have no idea how much time it takes to fade ..


Met you by surprise I didn't realize that my life would change forever …

Saw you sitting in the crowd, didn't I know I care, there was something special in the air …

Dreams are my reality, the only kind of my real fantasy, illusion are a common thing …

I try to live in dream as if it's meant to be …

I dream of loving tonight and loving seems alright, though it’s only fantasy …

If you do appearing in front of me, honey don’t resist to show me a new way of loving …

Tell me that it’s true, show me what to do …

I feel something special about you …

Dreams are my reality, the only kind of reality, a wondrous world where I like to be …


0 Comments: