Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Skater girl


Last monday I was suppose to go back Sg Long by train aka KTM , but a good friend offer to fetch me back unless I accompany him to skate in Sunway Pyramid .. hmmm ... so why not .. since i didnt skate before .. and i dont need to trouble myself to take train aka "balia" KTM back ...

Reached Sunway Pyramid around 5pm and straight away we go to the skate ring ..
So what we have to do is to pay for the entrance fee .. RM13 (weekdays) RM 8 (glove) .. alright ..


Scanned the barcode printed on the wristband .. *dit*dit * ...


Skate shoe .. (checked)


Gloves (Checked!)


Go .. Go .. Go ..


2 hours later ..

(can see that wound on my knee ?)

Little reward for myself, for not giving up after falling for four times ..

Hey, I'm a first timer ok ..and yet I already very satisfied with my own performance .. LOL .. I skate so many rounds without holding on the bar or anyone kay ! .. hmmm !


Standing outside the ring, I watched all the Pro's skate .. hope to steal some techniques from them ..


These two uncles are so good ! way better than you ! LOL .. sarcastic me !

**end**

2 Comments:

vincent2903 said...

noob lar u ann... even uncle better than u...

i more pro... i can make the ice field crack for falling many times HAHAHA!!!

Ann Nee said...

--"
pro ... wooo hooo .. pro vincent !! pro nye ~~~