Monday, November 17, 2008

A Walk to Remember



Yes. Movie again ! But this time I didn't order Domino's. My roomate, LiHwee bought me economic rice (which no longer "economic" anymore) instead. So, I've just finished watching this movie, what a sob movie I'll say. I used up two packets of tissue wiping of all my tears. wtf. Luckly no one at home. I am just to embarrass crying infront of people while wacthing this kind of movies and not even once I've done this before. *lame*. By the way, I like the quote they mentioned in this movie.

"Love is always patient and kind. It is neer jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take pleasure in other peoples sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes."

3 Comments:

vincent2903 said...

walao eh, the quote so chim (difficult to understand) ler...

Ann Nee said...

ahaha ... i'l explain to u if only u gimme the pencil !

vincent2903 said...

lol.... wan me gv pencil some more -.-lll

u go cameron buy lor...