Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight Soundtrack


I've been blogging alot about Twilight these days and I hope you guys wont be yawning reading it. Anyhow, I dont think is alot, because i only posted 3. ahaha .. By the way, what I wanted to share is I've finished downloading all the soundtracks of twilight. Yeh ! Lets "Yey" together ... "YEY !!!" All the songs are so nice. I keep on repeating over and over again. If i were asked to choose only one best songs out of so many, i guess i'll choose ............. hmmm .... Supermasive Black Hole? Decode? *scratching me head* ........ Eye on Fire ?..... *struggling* ....... Full Moon? Claire De Lune ? ......... sigh .... how about letting u know some other day, its so hard to make decision cause all the songs are nice for me. I let know later la ok? Remind me.



***



Mom and Dad just came back from Vietnam. They had lots of fun there. The weather is cold .. around 12 celsius, scenery is superb





and the traffic is terrible ! KL traffic move aside, wait till u see this traffic in Vietnam.





So many motorcyclist on the road


Mom bought me a necklace.






Ma .... Thank you !

3 Comments:

vincent2903 said...

go Speedy and buy ori... sure got all ^^

Ann Nee said...

noler... i went to speedy ady .. lol... find one day go tower records ...

juicyhippo said...

Twilight...my god...i luuuurrr Twilight..pls don't forget to blog more about Twilight soundtrack! Thx(^_^)