Monday, December 1, 2008

Collection


U have seen people collects stamps ...




U have seen people collects coins

but ....



BUT ....



Have you ever come against people who collects

COKE ?????


Last week my dad drove me to one of his client's place bringing two cans of coke which he brought back from Vietnam with him. I was muddle -headed, so I asked why is he giving coke as a sourvenir. So kiamsiap and so weird. Seremban also got Coke la, but then he giggled and he said "wait tilll you see what is inside". So once I stepped into the newly renovated house I was stunned for like ... few seconds wtf .. 3 seconds maybe .. ahaha .. so what I basically see was ..




can you see ?



Below are some closer pictures













Singers, actors


who is this in air stewardess uniform, looks familiar


Any wayne rooney and micheal ballack fans reading my blog ?



Not sure who are these 2 pretty ladies


In the book


In the cabinet







Animation on the top


Gotcha !!!!

Wu Lung Cha .. LOL


What is this ?



Barbeque stove !

miscellaneous


Something that really really old .. From year 1899 to 1986 .. Im not even born to this world yet.



Yeah ... HE's the man ... holding 1litre bottle of Coke ...
**end**

8 Comments:

Veina Jong Siek Inn said...

WA~I didn't know there were so much pattern for Cola ~ How exciting ?!

vincent2903 said...

lol... the barbeque stove damn geng man...

Ann Nee said...

Arrowouuiz :: Something new to me .. i shall say exciting !

Vincent :: ahahah .. yeala ... but i guess the guy will never use that ...

风向师 said...

hey,get the coke leh! so nice..i also like it much! send me 1 k? thx wor..

Ann Nee said...

Chinese name :: sorry .. i dunno how to read ur name ... the coke not mine ler ... the guy told me someone offer him 2k to buy one of the coke and he rejected ! lol..

juicyhippo said...

wow...is an awesome collection. i didn't know there are so many different packaging...my fren would be so jealous of him...

Ann Nee said...

yealer .. i was impressed by his collection too. why ? .. your friend collects coke too?

andychee said...

haha finally i get it... it really awesome la... i like it so much... i never keep so much limited edition coke... i just keep some special or other country coke... hey i like the stamps... i also got alot of old generation stamps... is tat stamps is yours? next time got chance i show u my stamps... hehe