Tuesday, December 9, 2008

2.5 hours aint enough !


**


Yesterday I was still thinking whether today is the Pendidikan Moral exam. Yea larrr, after studying for so many years in primary school and secondary school, i still have to study for 7 weeks of Pendidkan Moral in university. Student Life aint easy as u think, but i bet working life could be 10 times or 100 times tougher than now.


Apparently, I cant feel any stress starting from the study week until today morning 845am when I was already sitting in the exam hall and i still feel nothing. This is not a good sign ! Not at all ... when everytime i have this kind of feeling, i end up with a C ! So this is totally not a good thing. I feel nothing not because i was so confident and so well prepared, not because i am a smart girl and think that i could answer so damn well in my exam, not even because that i read the guideline the students were passing around although the guideline is exactly what came out in the exam paper today. I dont give a damn at all to really study the guideline. Right, i know i sound sarcastic but i am just trying to tell u the truth. I have no idea why some people always have the weird perception that i am a damn smart girl who always score GPA above 3. So guys, now u know My CGPA is below 3 and i guess u are not interested to know what is my CGPA for my next semester. Not that i dont want to share, but once when i was telling u the truth, u were like... giving me some "Go To Hell" feedback. wtf.
XXX :: Nee... Whats your cgpa , hmmm .... ?????
Dumbest :: Not even 3.
XXX :: Hey, Dont lie la ... say la properly ..
Dumbest :: I'm serious.
XXX :: Bullshit ..
Dumbest :: Sigh.
XXX :: Alright, It's ok la ... I also very low .. only 3.4. Sigh.
Dumbest :: .......................
Apart from the CGPA story, i am such a "damn hardworking" (if only hardworking can be measure .. i will at the border line of 1 and 0) student who was really well known in mastering the skill of "last minute" work. you see, I'm not those girl who stick her eyes 24/7 on school books maybe I only stick my eyes to best selling novel like twilight. I dont even read motivation book except "The Last Lecture". Perhaps one fine day i am going to read "Man from Mars and Women From Venus" since im still such a loser. yes, Always being a loser. Cant even understand what man is thinking and i know man always have the same type of question on us, ladies. But i am 100% know what man wants. Money and Woman. To be more direct, Money and Sex. Let me know if i'm wrong.


Alright, 2.5 hours aint enough is about the exam's today which i stil havent mention yet. sigh. I have no idea why i have the bad habit of slacking off and able talk so much of nonsense. Alright, normally we have 2.5 hours which is 2 hours and 30 minutes or 150 minutes or 9000 seconds to finish up all the questions compulsary to be answered. Pendidikan Moral is not an exception although its a lan subject. Pendidikan Moral might sound easy for some of you, but not for me. Yes, I shall repeat, I am not a smart girl but one of the many dumb girl who still survive in this unfair world. 2.5 hours seems quite a long duration for some of you, but not for 98% of the people in the exam hall today. Some even took the risk to write after commanded by the invigilator to stop writitng and one had terribly scolded infront of more than 200 candidates. I do not feel sympathy, i only feel proud of him/her. Trying his/her very best to score well although it is only a Lan subject. Alright. This is the end of the 2.5 hours aint enough bedtime story.


***

3 Comments:

vincent2903 said...

dun worry ann...

cgpa is unless wan if u dunno how to find money...

Ann Nee said...

unless .. wtf

vincent2903 said...

i mean useless... -.-lll