Friday, December 5, 2008

Horrow Creature EVER !!


I cant believe that I just killed a COCKROACH !!!! urrrghhhhh ..... This horrible 6-leg creature can really make my hair stand wtf !


I take this cartoonish picture instead of the real cockroach because I cant stand thier unique look.




I should have just let the thing crawl alone and wait for my dad if I weren't in need to use the bathroom. I stare at the thing for at least 5 minutes to digest all my nervousness I really cant stand looking at it any longer and I dont dare to catch it using tissue papers. wtf if i catch it using tissue paper i still can feel the thing struggling to escape. Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh ! In 5 minutes what i did is close one eye, scream audibly in my heart, ....




Spray !




Beat and scoop !




FLUSH !!!!!


@#$#%$&!@*# !!!!!

2 Comments:

juicyhippo said...

hahahhaha...at least u still have the guts to do so...i would have run for my life!

Ann Nee said...

coz im in deep need to take bath .. terpaksa lor .. --"