Sunday, December 28, 2008

Singapore Day 1 (25th December 2008)


I celebrated my Christmas in Singapore. I went there on the 25th instead 24th in order to avoid those crowds and traffic plus I'm sick on xmas eve. But the thing is ... Singapore on the 25th night is still so crowded by people from around the globe, Singaporean, Malaysian, Hong Kong, Korean, Japanese, angmo, blacks, whites, super blacks, super whites ...

Wait … I have no idea where should I start from. So I browse the pictures I took and tell you guys one by one. I’m not good in composing beautiful storyline. Sigh.

What I wore on the first day

Camwhore in the car, sunglas courtesy of Ken


Park royal on Kitchener Road Hotel






My room. 2 nights RM500. zzzz ....




Room for two



Room's View


Another shot


Jamban. So shiny.. shines like LG Shine

Bath tub



Theres a big mirror right infront of the toilet so i camwhored !


Nola .. just to prove that theres a mirror ok!


Place we had our dinner




The Dishesss Delicousssss..

Went to Orchard Road. Look at the CROWD ! Almost like Bintang Walk's crowd in KL excpet there's no spraying around.

Nice Christmas Decorations. Alot better than KL's.













My Backside .. lol



Nice Xmas tree


Andy, Ah suk, Ken



Sweet KinKy And Ken


The Four of usz

My Dupper Expensice Supper ! The not so delicious cheese naan cost me RM8 ! and they charge for the gravy too .. another RM8 ! zzzzz



ps: :Sorry for the bad photographing skill and quality..

Pss: Sorry .. I know this is boring ..

**

Wait wait ... one more thing ...

Singapore is aint as clean i thought ... --" i still can see rubbish here and there ...

4 Comments:

vincent2903 said...

walao... u go sg ar...

got saw alex chong boh?

sg girl chio or not?

xmas deco nice boh?

cheap or not?

got c lee kuan yew?

Ann Nee said...

alex chong ah? nowor ... tarak fate..

deco ah .. better than malaysia la. but not the best yet.

sgpore ger? chio .. all carrying gucci, lv , prada . etc etc .. my bag is the cheapest ady. no one can fight !

cheap? erk... i brought rm250 there nia... change to spore currency baru %100. ahahaha.

lee kuan yew? who?

vincent2903 said...

walao, sg gal all so high maintain de... sad case betul...

dunno who uncle lee, check wiki lol... full with info...

Ann Nee said...

i dowanna wiki it .. i wanna vincent it can ah ?