Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New year eve

*this is something i wanna post last night instead the "explosion"*

Now is 73o pm. Another 4hours and 30 minutes.


Im sitting in a small room surrounded by dusty book, dusty boxes, basically all dusty things.


infront of me is 60 inches poster with a big chinese ( i dunno whats the name) fish with some chinese quotes. Normally a poster which people usually hang during chinese new year. Now you can picture it out?


Starring on my lappie thinking what to do, and how to celebrate my new year.


A bunch of friends called me to join them to the curve. But I dont feel like trapping in the traffic half way and end up watching the fireworks in the car instead of a bigger field. Another reason not joining them is i dont feel like swallowing any alcoholic drinks after taking my medicine. I still concern about my health k.


So i guess i might just stay at home and relax like what i did on my xmas eve.

0 Comments: