Wednesday, December 10, 2008

ctrl+c , ctrl+v

From my friensster's blog

I have no idea why i am so freaking tired today. Coming back from the dead town should be something that i really need to celebrate. Not celebrating by putting sentimental song lying on the couch and drinking red wine. Maybe i can celebrate by watching 24 hours of movies, drama, blah …. Ohya, People surrounding me been talking about all the latest TVB drama which is showing in AOD now, something to do with gems diamonds, and i cant even share abit of the story, and then i just realize it has been sometime i have not press on the tv remote and couldnt recall certain astro channel numbers. Which channel is Hit.tv i shall ask cos i used to watch those mv there and also i didnt subscribe the Vchannel package. This is some of my lame life at home. Sounds terrible? Wait till u read my life in Sg Long aka dead town.

5 more days till my last paper and i’m still slacking off. Damn! What’s the wrong with me. I dont have dates, I dont have plans but staying at home like a house guardian. I have no idea how i used up all the 24 hours besides sleeping and eating and some nature calls. Perhaps i used abit for blog reading and blog writting. Talking bout blog writting, some of them might have already know this is not my main blog, i dont blog here as u can see i only have two lame post posted months ago. Very lame, i know.

One thing i was kinda curious, is facebook better than friendster or the other way? I seldom login to my facebook because i use to think that facebook its too complicated. too many applications. too many games. too many bitting going around and when i see all those uncertain things i will just click on the box “ignore all application” . zaaapppp … everything is gone. so maybe some of u who now reading my blog might had sent me some nice thing to me in facebook and very high chances its been ignore. please forgive me. i guess i’m just too old that i’ve lost interest in testing new stuff? wtf. i’m only 21 this year thou i know im turning 22 in 2 months. damn. getting really old. So basically i was just talking nonsense today. Hope u guys doesnt yawn reading.

have a nice day Friendsterian!

7 Comments:

vincent2903 said...

i'm living in dead town but i feel happy ler...

watch english drama better...
hehe...

Ann Nee said...

of coz u happy la ... because is ur "beauty and the beast" fantasy world .. ahahaha ...

vincent2903 said...

y u ignore my fb application... lmao... =p

Ann Nee said...

what fb application?

vincent2903 said...

oh... err... forgot alr...

Ann Nee said...

lol ... do u know what im asking actually ? im asking what is FB <<<
but now i know what fb means .. facebook ? lol

vincent2903 said...

lol ann nee...

u should ask wat's fb? not wat fb application? =p