Friday, December 12, 2008

Always my JuTou

Lee C.C



Jutou,




Its been 433 days since you left us. I wonder how are you now. Everything should be fine. You must have alot of friends because you such an adorable guy. How you holding up? Most probably go fishing or playing around. Just like before.


433 days gone. Things sure felt a little different since you have gone. Nonetheless, i can still feel your warmest smile your sweet evil laughter. Those images we had together linger in my mind from time to time ... sweet and funny ... quiet yet happy ...


Jutou ... I certainly felt strange without you here messaging with me. We been messaging in friendster ... we been joking and talking nonsense but deep down we actually concern about each other's life although we were apart ...


This is a message you sent to me through friendster.


Date : 2nd August 2007

Subject : wei.. wei..

Message : are you ok there?

I see the news that Sg panjang (Sg Long) there got a case eh .. a girl died.

u take good care over there eh ..

I got sent you a few photos ady ..


I still keeping this message incase i miss u i still have somthing to look back. At least I am upset i still have you to look at. Jutou, you know what, i still keeping your phone number and i sent you a message. I wonder if u received it. I have never had the chance to thank you for being so caring.


Jutou, the club house we been hanging around when we were in KTAR had been renovated. The place we used to spent times together during our break in between classes. We meet each other there, sometimes we exchange gifts, we exchange stories, we have our justea drinks, we have some snacks and we exchange nonsense. Those are vivid memories. Ktar changed alot. It is no longer the same Ktar we had our happy moment together. Hey, but guess what, canteen two is still the same old canteen two. the canteen we watched the cat walk together and later u imitate them. You look so silly with the funny walk. like a person walking without a kneecap. ahahaha ... you were funny man... sigh .. how wish u can show me once more.


Jutou, will you forgive not knowing about your leaving? will you forgive me not visiting you in kuching? Sorry. I am so willingly to let you punch. Punch me in my dream at least. As hard as u can. I just wanna feel you around. I want to see your feedback in friendster that i been waiting. I really felt terrible when i read through your comments and only know that you have gone. Sorry. Sorry that i really know about it too late.


Well jutou,

I am fine now. No more bad cases happening in Sg Panjang. If something bad going to happen, i know I'm save under your protection.

My studies are going well. At least i passed everything but theres few more months to go till my graduation day. Talking about graduation, below are some pictures i took with you during our sweet diploma convocation. You look smart on that day ! ^^



Remember that you were holding the flowers my mom gave me? you said no one gave you flowers. I should have give you that roses and My mom wouldnt mind. My mom misses you too.





You asked me to take pictures together with your friends. Sweet. =)




Another shot. Sweat. --"



This is a picture we took with Eleen. Do you still remember this tall girl? She is now a super model. She once said you were handsome. eleh ~~~... dont be flying around knocking yourself on those clouds. ^^


Somehow Without realizing my cheeks are wet. Not a sad post actually. Just wanna write something coz i really miss you badly. How bad it is? Come into my dream and i will let you know! =p I am not giving excuses for you to enter my dream. I really wanna go back to the time where we can talk face to face. Looking at your happy smile, listening to your sarawakian chinese accent watching your funny movement.


Alright, i should stop or else i will be writting none stop.


Well, I am actually so blessed and happy that one point in our life, we became close friends.

Jutou, I miss you.

Till we meet again. ^^

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

vr touching...
let the memories be immortalized in your heart.
God bless you ^_^