Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Who am i ?


5th october 2008 ... who i am to you on this special day ?
6th october 2008 ... who i am to you the day after 5th pctober 2008 ?
7th october 2008 ... who i am to you tomorrow?
Who i am to you on 13th october when i go back to Sg, Long ?
Who i am to you every weekend when i'm in Seremban ?

I am real Confused ... I perplxed...

You tell me ...
Am i just a friend ?
Am i just a close friend ?
Am i closer than close friend ?
Am i your Girl friend ?
Or im stucked in between 3rd and 4th ?

Yes ... We both admitted that we have special feeling ...
Yes ... We both have some personal problems to settle...
Yes ... I truly understand what you cant let go ...
Yes ... You wanted to try ...
Yes ... I wanted to try ... but we both know things couldn't work this way ...

I dun wish to have things become more complicated ...
You said you can only compare when both are yours ...
What are you comparing ?
Are you comparing which girl is better in terms of attitude and the way she treats you ? or
Are you actually comparing which one you love even more ?
I tell you what ... you are now comparing a girl that u have in LOVE since secondary school until today with the girl u have only KNOW for few freaking days ...
Do you still need to compare?

Pls ... pls understand that im actually in pain ...
Behind those smiles and laughs ... Im actually crying ...
I been thinking who we were ...
I been thinking whats the ending of our story ...
Perhaps we dont even have a story ...

What i should do ?
I am totally LOST ...
Please lead me back to the exact path ...

0 Comments: