Sunday, October 5, 2008

Eric's Masterpiece

Year ago i brought up this topic again with my mom ...


Finally she agreed that i should undergo the orthodontics due to some lame reasons i mentioned ... LOL


In fact i can just spent RM500 in goverment sector dentist .. but theres some conflict happened therefore, instead of spending RM500 .. i spent RM6000 in private sector ... thats ALOT of money !!


I go this Ting's Dental Surgery nearby New-The Store ( Seremban ) ...




( I understand how difficult to read the content ... My camera 2 m.pix only la ... )

There're very drastic differences between the goverment sector and private sector ... 1st i have already mentioned ... THE PRICE ... 2nd ... YES ! you are RIGHT ... THE SERVICES !!


When i went into the dentist ... i told the front desk that i wanted to do braces ... they explained everything in detail... bla bla bla.. yada yada yada ... after that they took X-rays ... ciak ciak ciak ... the talking and photo taking session only took me 30 minutes ! WOW..! I call that efficient ! but ... you know how much it cost me for those tiny X-ray negaitves ? RM450 (if not mistaken, sigh... a year ago la ... cant remember well)


On the other hand ... if u go to the goverment sector ... u say u wanna do braces ... they say ... u sit down first ... come over only when i call your name ... ok ... 30 minutes gone ... "Ms. Goh Ann Nee ! If you wanna do braces u need to follow all these procedures ... and these procedures will take you around 2 YEARS OR MAYBE LONGER... what the heck... 2years and longer... --"


Hey ... not that i don't have the patience to wait ... i waited for round a year ... then the dentist told my mom that i need to undergo a tiny surgery before putting the braces ... and the word SURGERY seems a little terrifying for old lady ... so my mom stopped and ban everything ... what a sad case ...


Alright alright ... back to Eric's Masterpieace ... so after taking all those X-rays ... the doctor did scaling to clean up my dirty stained teeth ... 7 days after that, the doctor extracted 3 teeth ... so in total i short of 5 teeth ... LOL ... after extracting the teeth the doctor asked me whether i wanted to do the braces at the same time ... it does actually scared me a little ... but because i am sick of wating... i said ... Yes! i want to do the braces too... with the pain i suffer after extracting 3 teeth... now i need to suffer the pain of putting braces ... however ... it does not hurt me that bad as i expected ...


( right after the process ... there's actually alot of blood stained in between my teeth ... i took this after a week )

I cant really bite food in a week ... so i guess i lost 1Kg in a week ... thou physically u cant see any difference on my tummy and my chubby face ...


Alright, 11 months has past ...


NICE ? =)

0 Comments: