Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My dinner

It’s another rainy day ... The rain doesn’t fail to come and visit us in Sg Long …
Despite of this rain and this rich but empty town … the best thing I can do is blog, surf, eat, SLEEP ( rain + sleep = perfect match !! ) !
Besides, Lye Hwee ( my roommate ) went to Genting Highland with her classmate and she will only be back tomorrow and Lim Joo went out with her boyfriend ... this house has again conquered by this lame me ...
Apparently, its time to have my dinner … Because I was so lazy and it’s so troublesome to go out to buy dinner when it is raining, I made myself a simple yet wonderful dinner …
Let’s see what I did …

I cook pasta !

Almost done !

Taaa Daaa ~~~~

I forgot to take picture of the empty plate after swallowing all the bit of pasta into my stomach ... ahaha... because i have such big apetite today ... the bit of pasta only fill 60 % of my big fat stomach ... thus, i have something else to fill up the rest 40 % !



KOKO KRUNCH with DUTCH LADY MILK !
(lets pray that i won't kena melamine, LOL)

Yeah ... I'm FULL !!
** Thank god for the wonderful meal ....

5 Comments:

Veina Jong Siek Inn said...

Oh God !! I love KOKO KRUNCH ... it was my daily breakfast !!!

Ann Nee said...

LOL ... its my favourite among all the cereals too !
come ... give me 5 !
XD

vincent2903 said...

wah u can cook wan meh?
is it edible boh?
haha!!!

Ann Nee said...

i ady finished everything .. even licked all over the plate ! and u r still seeing me in the damn class ! LOL ... just dun get envy that im a good cook ... at least i wont poison myself ... not sure if i will poison u ... XD

vincent2903 said...

envy u coz u r a good cook..... -.-lll
............ no time to envy you...