Friday, October 17, 2008

Yearbookyouself.com

This website, http://yearbookyourself.com/ is so hilarious ...

I'm not so sure what the purpose of this website ... is because out of no where it links us to some other Freaking EXPENSIVE Stores...

But i can asure you that you will spend some great time sticking at the website...
Go grab some JUNK food before scrolling down the page...
And please laugh if you in deep need to LAUGH ...

But please ... please do not get CHOKED ... because I'm not providing any CPR services here...

So I’ll present to you the

ANCIENT Ann Nee ... which isn’t that ANCIENT...




>>>




>>




>




1. Luckly i wasn't born in 1952 ... or else i'll be look like this ...





*gulp* ... handsome-nye ... --"



2. "Teacher" Look (1954)






3. .................. (fill in the blank youself)



I wonder what happen to the upper left of this unique hair ... (-.-")



4. Hao poh style




*wink* *wink*


5. Feel like pinching my chubby face ?





6. Hey .. wait wait .. pinch this !





7. My head weigh 50% of my total weight because of this hair !






8. When i was living during the world war, one boom landed on my hair ...






9. One way of saving money from buying HAT ... go perm your hair into HAT !






10. Ahahaha .... man ... what can i say ?





11. Anyone need Ancient that isn't so ancient angmo girlfriend ?




12. When one watched too much of THUNDERCATS ..





13. This hair looks like a chinese temple roof ... dont you think so?




14. This is how a good girl should look like ... (basically this is my type of look) *giggle* ...






** This lame surfing activity was recommended by my lame classrep, Vincent CCC ... you can see how lame is him by visiting his lame blog ... ahahaha ...


9 Comments:

vincent2903 said...

waliu, girls hair looks more yeng ler...

haha!!! my blog really lame ler...
maybe i should put "the Lamest Blog Ever" haha

Ann Nee said...

lol... can also ... im advertising ur blog... how u going to thank me ? hahah

vincent2903 said...

i thank u by writing a post of ur blog... haha!!!

Ann Nee said...

what u wanna post about me? dun simply write ha ... ahahah ... let me know earlier if u wanna interview me ... LOL

vincent2903 said...

interview u... syok sendiri betul...
i'm the syok sendiri king wahhaha!!!

Ann Nee said...

u tipu de ! say wanna thank me !!

vincent2903 said...

okok...

"Thank You" muacks... -.-lll

Ann Nee said...

u can keep back ur kiss ... (--") i dont need extra award ... LOL

andychee said...

U really too free nothing do ar... but it is really funny i like it... haha