Friday, October 24, 2008

Ministry of Sound

Yesterday I went to MOS with Lye hwee and her BF and meeting some other friends there in MOS. I always wanted to visit this place for ages. Yeah, so I finally got to step into this nice place. The place is quite big and they played totally different type of music outside and inside. The stairs up to the room that playing R&B song is so nice covers with blue curtains. The dance floor is so big. The best thing I can say are their dance floor and the surround systems. Thumbs up!! The place was crowded by different types of people, Angmos, Chinese, Indians, others, and i saw Malay too .. woah ~~... Sexy sexy them !!

We stayed in MOS for 2 hours then we decided to leave MOS and go to Barcelona. Sian How with a group of KTAR friends were there. The 10 minutes of walking distance was fun. Lye Hwee and another girl took of their heels due to the pain of wearing it too long and walk all the way from MOS to BARCELONA bare foot! The GREAT Ann Nee been wearing and dancing with her new Purple high heels for 4 hours! The award of being so DAMN GREAT is



Getting CORNS growing on my toes.


We have so much fun dancing with other group of friends there. We shout, we played, we saw our friends kissing, and we prank on a drunken friend. It was fun fun fun!! Eventually we were the last group of people left in Barcelona while other clubbers have dismissed.

After that, we went Asia CafĂ© to have our supper and drained out all the liquor after hours of drinking. The whole night i drank only a cup of red wine. Good girl am I ? *giggle* There, the Banting boys busy talking about their story back in Banting and some real funny jokes and Sian how told us how successful he organized the Student Conference in Ktar. He said he felt honored! LOL… Congratulation See Sian How!
We left that place around 5 in the morning.

Finally we reached Forest ( the name of our condo ) around 6am ! Removed all my makeup’s and clean up myself and I able to get on my bed at 7 ! Another super tiring day!!

** Sorry that I didn’t take any pictures of those clubs and crowds due to my low quality of camera phone. =( You don’t believe that I’m carrying a damn low quality of camera phone ??? Below are some pictures I took.




Taken when i was on my way to MOS from the carpark.




The blue colour thingy is the curtains . People are going up the stairs to the dancing hall.


** Believe it or not ?? Believe it ....

4 Comments:

vincent2903 said...

LOL!!! dancing until so syok now got corn growing on your feet already...

u muz adopt my lifestyle...
eat,sleep,eat,washroom,eat,sleep...
nice!!!

Veina Jong Siek Inn said...

What wrong to your foot ? Take care alright ?

Ann Nee said...

vincent :: once in a blue moon i go club ny ler .. (-.-") Your lifestlye its not a life ... ahaha ...
so get a life !! LOL

arro :: Thanx for your concern ... is just smth that grows on your toes when you wear too much of high heels ... LOL ... Do you like wearing high heels?

vincent2903 said...

i adopting lame and loser life now haha ^^