Monday, October 13, 2008

Sushi King

Its Sushi King's Bonanza !
So almost everyone i know (housemates , friends, family) have already enjoyed eating these cheap sushi ! Sigh... i wanna eat too... Is there anyone willing to bring me there... ?? I dont mind queuing up for you... LOL ... sound so pathetic...

While everyone was out there having thier wonderful time queuing and waiting for thier turn ...

I am actually enjoying my "sushi" at home too ! Boohooo... u guys need to starve for an hour to have ur meal ... and i already started eating my sushi at home !!

Hmm ... =/ I have my own style of sushi ... "rice" with "tiny-crispy-unagi" ... with egg and crispy nuts ... ohya ... not to forget my fried chicken wing too... dipped with red colour wasabi without soy source... HMMM !!!


It only cost me RM3.80 !!

You probably able to have only two tiny plates of sushi

and cost you RM4 !!

LOL ...

Alright alright ... I'm the loser ... boohoo .... =(

I want to eat sushi ...~~ I want to eat sushi... ~~ (only during the promotion period because ....


I want to join the crowd too ... XD

5 Comments:

vincent2903 said...

ur dream come true already... u get to eat sushi today with many ppl... hey post the pic ler... i wan see =p

Ann Nee said...

i didnt take any pictures ler... everyone was so busy fighting for sushi .. --" it was like people fighting for oxygen !

vincent2903 said...

lol!!! sushi war... no photo i sad already... T.T

Ann Nee said...

haha.. u should join us la... since u dun like sushi then u just go sit there and watch how everyone was so busy grabbing for sushi... haha

vincent2903 said...

lol... u wan me so lame meh... -.-ll