Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Domino's

I saw this quote when i was browsing for pizzas...

"We live in an age when pizza boy gets to your home before the police"

ahahaha ... It probably make sense ...


You can be the fastest police car, but still I'm the one reaching First ! I took 25 minutes ... how bout you ??

Boooo hooooo ~~~




I'm stranded at home today while everyone went out to have fun before i could even get up from my smelly bed ... mom is too busy to prepare dinner for me and her beautiful daughter (*vomit*) is lazy too ... therefore to make my life easier, i ordered Domino's pizza and serve with a movie



" The strangers"

I was so afraid that the sound effects will choke me ... so I lower down the volume that i can hardly listen to those conversation ... (-.-)" DUMBO !

Maaaa ... Don't feel guilty for leaving me alone at home ... cause i have a goodtime hanging in front of the lappie with the




Garlic Bread (a.k.a Breadstick) & Spicy Sausage pizza


& 2 cans of COKE !


Maaa ... your daughter soon will grow fatter than you ... sama-sama kurus, sama-sama gemuk ok ?

One more thing that make my life today even more lame : -


Because this combo meal i ordered is serving 2 pax, and so this meal come with exactly 2 pieces of


SERVIATTES

(swt... abang ... tak boleh kasi lebih ke?)

0 Comments: